Author Topic: 'Best football in Premier League history' - pundits praise Man City  (Read 18 times)

porsrun

• View Profile

BBC pundit Garth Crooks was just one of those who lavished praise on SBOBET Manchester City this weekend after they brushed aside Leicester 2-0 to give them a 16th consecutive win and the joint-best start to a Premier League season. Afterwards, Leicester boss Claude Puel called City "the best team in Europe". Pep Guardiola's team have 34 points from their 12 SBOBET games, matching their achievement at the start of the 2011-12 title-winning season under Roberto Mancini. Martin Keown, a member of the Arsenal 'Invincibles' squad who went through the entire 2003-04 league season unbeaten, believes this City side could match the Gunners' feat. "I am happy to be part of that exclusive club that has gone a full season unbeaten. I hope they [City] don't do it, but it is looking like they will," the retired defender told SBOBET Football Focus. "I don't see who is going to stop them. If they get complacent, maybe. But I think Guardiola is all over that one. He is picking up on mistakes in training. He will stop at nothing. He is a serial winner."